in ,

Teen Boy Wakes In Agony During Sleepover, Notices Severe Burns On His Neck.

With the rise of social media came the infamous internet challenge. Teenagers are increasingly inhaling laundry detergent and snorting condoms up their nostrils in foolish and dangerous cry for attention. Another deadly task includes an unwitting and unknowing victim who might be irreparably wounded. Nickolas Conrad, an Arkansas kid, discovered this the hard way when his “pals” intended to expose him to the “Hot Water Challenge” during a sleepover.

The “Hot Water Challenge” is a risky craze that children are attempting in their never-ending quest to be “cool.” But it’s causing a lot of pain for a lot of people. The merciless challenge claimed the life of an 8-year-old girl in Florida in one example, and it is causing terrible burns on other children around the nation.

Nickolas Conrad, a Sherwood High School student, was at a sleepover with six of his buddies when they tried the challenge on him while he was sleeping. Nickolas rememebered that he felt this really bad burning on his neck, and when he woke up, he started screaming and crying. The entirety of his neck is now covered with first- and second-degree burns.

It was the worst pain of his life, the adolescent said. He claims that the lads at the sleepover made a game out of his life and that he considers himself fortunate simply to be alive at this moment. He added that all he wishes is for them to leave him alone. They’re no longer his friends, and they never will be.

Mickey Conrad, Nickolas’ mother, said she is still in shock. She added that she assumed he was in an accident and that it had been an accident, but when she found out it was deliberate, it’s so concerning. She is now pushing other parents to caution their children about the hazards of duplicating online challenges. “Don’t ever say, ‘My child won’t do that,’ and then educate them,” Mrs. Conrad said.

Following the incident, Sherwood Police Department Sergeant Keith Wilson stated that they’re now talking with their school resource officers, who are working with school administrators to educate all of the students not to do this and that this is not a joke. These youngsters have the potential to gravely damage someone, and you might face criminal charges.

There were adults present the night that a group of men posing as his friends severely injured Nickolas Conrad, but they were all dozing off. This is a nightmarish situation for both children and their parents, since it may occur to anyone. Misguided teenagers may easily go boil a pot of water while their parents are asleep, and before you know it, an unsuspecting victim might be wounded or worse.

Nickolas Conrad’s tale serves as an important reminder to parents that they can never be too cautious when deciding if to allow their kids to spend the night at other people’s homes. Even as teens, children might be vulnerable to harmful activities arranged by their peers without their awareness. As a result, many parents no longer let their children attend sleepovers at all. Sadly, in this day and age, you can never be too cautious. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

Share this with your friends by clicking below!

2-Yr-Old Daughter Of Tampa Bay’s Shaquil Barrett Drowns In Family’s Pool.

Princess Charlotte’s painful ‘Granny Diana’ Mother’s Day words about Prince William.