Tyler Moldovan, 22-year-old police officer shot 8 times, returns home after ‘miraculous’ months-long recovery

Tyler Moldovan, a Phoenix police officer who was shot eight times in December 2021, came home on Thursday after a month on life support and many months in a rehabilitation facility.

“We checked into Craig’s treatment programme 129 days ago. Today, we are leaving with extraordinary improvement, incredible resources, and a fantastic group of new friends (our staff and fellow families).”

Moldovan was shot and critically injured while answering to a report concerning an aggressive motorist on December 14, 2021.

The cop, 22, was transported to the hospital and put on life support, with a bleak prognosis. However, Moldovans may see minor gains with time. His wife Chelsea posted updates on Instagram during his rehabilitation.

Tyler was allowed to walk outdoors three weeks after the incident to get some fresh air.

She wrote one week that they know Tyler recognises his surroundings and reacts with facial emotions such as smiling. He opened his eyes when no one expected him to.

For this I have prayed for. To feel my husband squeeze my hand again💙 “I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus, that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge— even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you— so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1:4-9‬ ‭

Posted by Pray for Tyler #11118 on Monday, 17 January 2022

Chelsea requested for continuous prayers for her husband in January as he made improvement.

Chelsea wrote they are hopeful that Tyler will continue to improve. He has already been a miracle, and the development he has made in three weeks is astounding; the unthinkable is becoming probable.

Days later, he demonstrated mobility in all four limbs, and the couple learned within weeks that Tyler would be freed from the hospital to complete his recuperation at a rehab centre.

She expressed on Instagram that no one anticipated where they would be now six weeks ago. No one ever considered going to rehab in the future. But, by God’s grace, here they are. Tyler was ultimately able to come home four months later.

He was released from the treatment centre on Thursday. He arrived at Deer Valley Airport before being transported to his house in an ambulance. As he neared the conclusion of his journey home, family, friends, and admirers lined the streets to greet him.

“I don’t believe we expected to see this day, so it’s a privilege and an honour to be here,” said Anne Ender, president and creator of Operation Blue Ribbon.

Tyler, who is wheelchair-bound and has limited movement, will pursue his recuperation at home.

“This is a divine miracle.” “There’s no other reason, there’s no disputing it,” one of Tyler’s fans, David Margau, remarked. “He shouldn’t have been here; he was shot eight times; it’s a marvel he’s still alive.”

Essa Kolareh Eugene Williams, the accused in Tyler’s shooting, was apprehended and faces many criminal counts.

I’ve been praying for Officer Moldovan since hearing about the tragic tragedy. I’m overjoyed to learn of his remarkable recovery!

Please spread the word and keep sending prayers for his continuing recuperation.

Share this with your friends by clicking below!

Richard Engel, NBC News correspondent, shares emotional update on son’s rare neurological condition

Johnny Depp’s star lawyer Camille Vasquez lands huge promotion