Woman Was Shocked To See This At Her House After A Fire.

Last year, a raging wildfire in Lake Lure, North Carolina forced residents to evacuate. Upon returning home, one resident noticed something that stood out — firefighters took it upon themselves to save her U.S. flag from burning down and securely placed it inside her front door. She wrote the following Facebook post in response, which has since gone viral.


This is the kind of stories we love to read and share. Feel the same? Make sure to pass it on.

She Nearly Hit An Unattended Cart With Her Car – But Stopped. But You Won’t Believe What This Other Driver Did.

Old Lady Has The Best Comeback After Being Overcharged For Her Room