Florida grandmother charged in hot car death of granddaughter, less than a year after grandson drowned while in her care.

A Florida lady is suing her mom for jail time after her two young kids dies less than a year apart while purportedly in the care of their grandmother, one in a heated vehicle accident and the other in an accidental drowning.

Tracey Nix, 65, was arrested and charged with aggravated manslaughter and leaving a kid alone in a motor vehicle in November 2022, according to court documents. The allegations stem from the death of 7-month-old Uriel Schock on November 1, 2022.

According to authorities, Nix left Uriel in her car outside her Wauchula house after returning after lunch. According to court filings, Nix said she “forgot” the youngster was in the vehicle.

“How can you forget a tiny girl?” remarked Uriel’s father, Drew Schock, in a heartbreaking interview last week.

According to the records, Nix told investigators that her daughter, Kaila Schock, requested her to monitor Uriel while she was at a hair appointment. Nix said that she went to a friend’s home that morning before leaving to pick up Uriel.

According to the docs, she then drove to a restaurant with her pals for lunch. About 1:40 p.m., they departed the restaurant.

According to the docs, Nix placed her granddaughter in the back seat of her vehicle and drove away. Nix said that she drove around ten minutes to her house, parked her vehicle, and went inside to chat to her dog and practise the piano.

She said to the Hardee County Sheriff’s Office that she wasn’t rushing in the home to do anything. According to the records, she simply forgot.

According to the court petition, Nix was waiting for her elder grandson to come so they could go out to supper. She drove her car to her backyard after taking two cups of tea out to her vehicle for herself and her grandson. According to the records, Nix’s husband was in the backyard and the two chatted for approximately 10 minutes.

When the grandson arrived, Nix said that it “came over her mind” that Uriel was still in the vehicle, according to the records. Nix’s husband yanked the baby out and performed CPR while someone dialled 911.

Uriel was declared deceased at the spot. Temperatures in Wauchula topped 90 degrees that day, according to the sheriff’s office.

An autopsy revealed no indications of injury. Her death was determined to be a murder.

Drew Schock told that he was in the hospital parking lot trying to absorb what had transpired. And that it has occurred twice in their lives.

Ezra, the couple’s 16-month-old son, died in December 2021, again while under Nix’s care. According to court documents, Nix was babysitting the little kid when she fell asleep. The toddler got lost and drowned in a pond near her house. She was not charged in connection with the event.

Kaila informed the television channel that her kid died when she was six months pregnant. They also have an older kid. She stated she didn’t trust her mom to look after her kids after Ezra died, but she believed in second chances.

They were worried, but she adored her mother. And she is a daughter who wants her mother, she sobbed. When she was informed that Ezra’s death was an accident, a little kid in said, ‘Okay. She get to keep her mother/grandmother.’

Kaila said that she was aware that her mother was going Uriel to lunch with her pals. A sheriff’s officer arrived at Kaila’s residence hours later to give the devastating news.

Drew said his two children who are no longer with them. Someone needs to take responsibility for it.

Kaila said that she has to go to jail. It pains her to say that as her daughter. She demands it as their mother.

According to authorities, Nix’s carelessness led to the tragic deaths of both kids. Her solicitor did not reply promptly to a request for comment. According to court documents, a pretrial hearing has been scheduled on May 2.

Share this with your friends by clicking below!

Police share video of dramatic rescue of 4-yr-old lost in woods with dog.

Did Faith Hill get plastic surgery? See then-and-now photos of the country queen.